Sunday, February 05, 2012

High flying birds

Semester starts. Projects meetings are almost a daily occurance. Tests coming up soon. O_O
This semester modules are really all about prepping us for the business world. B2B marketing, Direct marketing - I really am glad I have the opportunity to learn all these in detail.

Just 3-4 more months, hang in there!! Till then, I can hardly wait when the baby is due estimated 4 weeks from now. So EXCITING. I really want to be the world's best aunt (that's what all aunts will probably say). It's been tough on my sis carrying the excess weight.

Very pregnant sis and me

A'ites. Break's over. Gotta get back to studying. I shall post XB photos! Her FB page is so outdated already. So is mine. D=

Bear waiting for a treat. Arf!

Xiaobai showing her artistic side with her classic wink

No comments: