Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'd save my last dance for you, my friend

I am soo ready for exams to be over! Two more weeks, two more papers and that's it. Enjoy and get ready to partay! And *cough findajob.

As always, will post what I plan to do during the holidays as a motivation to look forward to. :)

1) SHOPPING till my legs cramp. Seriously.
2) Mahjong w the girls + sleepover
3) Find a job
4) Spend more time with kx till he goes to UK for hols
5) Research on Korea trip in June
6) Eat healthy
7) Exercise
8) Harry Potter marathon
9) LOTR marathon
I can accomplish points 7 and 8 with this fabuloouss chart i found on tumblr! Credits to blogger Taco :)

Feeling happier and less depressed these days! Yay me

Ps: no idea why the image is out of proportion- at least on my screen. Oh well will fix it if I have time.

No comments: