Friday, October 21, 2011

or are we dancers?

I can't believe it. It's been 6 days since I have stepped out of the house. And I'm not even doing exciting stuff like reading my novels. Exciting. Hahhhhh.

Anyway, I managed to find this barely decent photo of sis and bro-in-law (tee hee feels weird).

Ringing the bells at Amara Sanctuary Resort during ROM.


With the beauuuutiful Mrs Chong. Yes I know I have bad posture. STFU.


Ahem. As I was saying. On another happy occasion, celebrated my dad's birthday! Though there was no big feast involved, at least we sat down for family dinner. and ate packed dishes from Soup Restaurant. Yum's the word. YUM.

On the same day. My dog decides to be a total bitch (pun intended) and wreck a plastic bag to chomp off one whole block of kueh lapis. I repeat. ONE WHOLE FRICKIN BLOCK. Absolutely horrid. She. Is. FAT.

Anyhoo. Break's over. Hitting the books with my head now.
And I shall grace you with the last photo of the day of me being greedy trying to eat one whole cake by myself. But definitely not as greedy as xiaobai. Definitely NOT.



No comments: