Monday, October 17, 2011

Okay this is something that I wanted to say few months ago that has been constantly bugging me. GUYS. IT'S NOT COOL TO CONSTANTLY FAWN ALL OVER KOREAN FEMALE IDOLS AND POST THEIR NEWS HAPPENINGS OVER FB and add captions like 'wow, so pretty'. It's damn gross.

I dont know why, I just want to bitch slap when I see that kind of idiot stuff being shown on my wall.

Guess my exam angst is not over yet.

Oh and on a side note - congrats to my sis and alan! I wanted to post a nice photo of them but I realised I didn't have any worthy pictures to upload D=

1 comment:

xiaobai said...

arfff..its not cool to fawn over korean female idols i agree too.but i think sooyoung and jihyo is acceptable.arfff.at least imma dawg and i agree so.its not so bad. =)arff.and kueh lapis *burp taste good