Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Falling in love under the raspberry sun

I spent the whole of today - well more likely yesterday since this is already almost 4- watching chick flicks which I haven't done for ages.

I've watched REALLY. A lot.
And so I think that if I have to pick my favourite out of this marathon thingy, it will DEFINITELY be Leap Year (2010) played by Amy Adams and Matthew Godde.


I koped this picture off the internet because the movie poster does no justice to the whole thing

The setting is awesome (Ireland cue swoon). The cast is awesome. The script, meh what do you except from a chick flick. Overall it was a really really good movie. I think it ranks top on my chick flick list.
And it doesn't hurt that they have a very good wardrobe stylist. I WANT the lead's scarf.

I don't care that reviews gave it a one out of five. In my opinion, its one of the best. And since it is impossible to make me angry after watching such a feel good movie - I dont even mind if the damn pigeons wake me up at 11am like they always do in the morning whilst bathing in my balcony fountain.

Ahh. 'Tis a great moment to feel alive =D

3 comments:

xiaobai said...

arrrf.im quite useless, cant even chase the pigeons away.oh well. i know~

arff said...

arff?are u calling me?and yeah, ure useless..hahah..*snatches the cuit and chomping it away.

xiaobai said...

i am a big fat polar bear.=( please beat me the next time u see me!