Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stop oh yes, wait a minute Mr Postman!

My sister dragged me out of bed at 9am today to wait for the parcel that is suppose to arrive today. Since the parcel delivery time was 9am - 12pm. I had no choice but to sleep on the couch instead whilst waiting.

Seriously, I never knew why must people talk so loud. There was this auntie practically hollering downstairs for like a few minutes. And I was pretty sure I mumbled something about shooting her with a tranquiliser. Oh yeah and this baby which (no there is no mistake in my grammer) keep screaming its lungs out. Huh. Anyway, that's not the point.

So waiting sleepily 2 hours later, parcel!!

ASOS big plastic bag. So exciting right.


And out spills all the clothes. So happy right.

NOT. Sadly, more than 90% of the pile does not belong to me nor my sister. We only bought a piece.. Kwakwa.. And there looking at the other pieces I suddenly feel the urge to tell the rest of the people the shipment got lost, no choice but to refund the money and SEIZE the clothes! Wahahaha.
No, no chance of happening though. Bad karma will so turn back and kick you.

Okay so this ends my 'exciting' day. I don't want to whine and all about exam stress so I'm sparing you guys. That is, if you are even reading this mindless stuff.

Anyway! The previous days were more interesting, besides studying I also wiped out an ants' nest. Photos may be uploaded. I mean, it's kinda gross but coool. Not just having a future as a photocopying auntie, I now also see myself as potential pest control unit. Specialty: ants and only ants. Yeahhhh.

Anyway, today is my Dad's birthday! *Throws lottery papers*
(well, I don't think my dad is a confetti type of guy)

But because I'm 'mugging' no fancy dinner or anything tonight, just the ol' birthday cake =)


Amazingly gorgeous rock that my dad bought for me and my sis. The colours are reallyy pretty when the light hits it in different angles. My camera phone does no justice to this.


Since my birthday is coming up soon, I thought I might reflect a little on what it is going to be like growing up to 20 years old.

I think that I've definitely been able to let go much more. I'm still as thankful and feel blessed to have such an awesome family. I'm not sure if I turned into a mindless bimbo/thoughtless bitch though. I just hope the 20s is going to be kickass for me =)


My very simple but meaningful bulletin board

Spot anything familiar? All these cards & notes do hold a special something in my heart. Although these may be friends that I'm still contacting, in the process of losing contact, have already lost contact eons ago, their little way of caring still makes me smile. As I move on, I hope the friends I am in contact will still contact me 20/30 years down the road. But in reality, you win some, you lose some.

Okayyy! Enough with all the old lady talk. The next update will probably be during the holidays.

-19October2010

No comments: