Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sure, not all things in life I'm sure of.

My sister said to me gravely a few seconds ago.
"Pohyu, not all things in life you can be sure of -"
"but the room is very warm - you're sure of that right?"

Translation: Pohyu, can we turn on the air con cause I'm friggin hot.

HAHAHAAHA. It's like asking permission from me to turn on the air-con so that when my mum grumbles about the electricity bill and how we keep abusing our privileges, she can just point an accusing finger at me and say "shedidit'

This semester is annoyingly overwhelming. I have 4 projects due in 2+weeks or so. Good job. Every weekday is a pathetic 5 hour-max sleep. And every weekday = project day. Top it up with the fact that 90% of our lectures start on 8.30am.
Fyi: I stay in Tampines and my school is at Clementi??
I know, pitiful ain't it. But I honestly avoid to complain as much as possible on my blog so...

DROP SUBJECT

Oh yeah, speaking of subject, I now have 5 modules this semester to take. They are Distributional Channels, Organisational Behaviour, Market Research, Buyer Behaviour and
.
.
.
Monopoly Deal.
HAHAHAHA. It has seriously become alot of my friends' sources of stress reliever and addiction, much to our dismay / relief. Project meeting = 1 hr of eating, max 2 hr discussion and productive work, 1hr++ of monopoly deal.

Well. At least it keeps our sanity in check.

And here's the rest of my random thoughts, in no particular order:
- Designer coffee is bombing my money like siao.
- I'm proud of the organisers behind the YOG. Superb performance and efficiency overall. No doubt China having its ample supply of resources will be grander come next YOG, but as I told my mum. Not everything is about commpetition.
- I LOVE how practising yoga can bring you so many benefits
- I'm barely surviving my Korean lessons due to overwhelming school load
- I still think the new SBS in bright purple and red spells failure with captial F. Increase stability my foot. Why can't we have the old SBS bus with blue - green seats back?
- I want to go shopping! Who wants to fund me? Awww. Comeon!
- I miss playing my keyboard

And I'm not a fan for this acronym because I thought it was so over-rated but. TGIF!!!!!!

6 comments:

justin bieber said...

hey, i hope you have a good few weeks till your project submissions baby~~~

KX said...

eff off justin bieber!

-dearieKelly said...

can we have some retail therapy sooonnnn?? somewhere cheap too!! my lessons mostly in the morning, the most until 4plus. soooo, meet up soon yeahh!!

pohyu said...

erm.. no jb here in my site thankyou very much. and yep kel! definitely, look forward to my sms!! Hahaaha..

deborah loke said...

My sister does the exact same thing as poh suan.

pohyu said...

HAHA it's in the elder sister genes in the family